Keto Hard Boiled Egg Breakfast Bites are a quick and easy breakfast that everyone in your family will love. These are great for meal prepping ahead of time. Just have hard boiled eggs and cooked bacon ready to go and assemble as needed!These #Keto Hard Boiled Egg Breakfast Bites are a quick and easy breakfast that everyone in your family will love and are great for meal prepping! Click To Tweet
You can get creative and change the type of cheese or even add some radish to your eggs sandwiches.
- 4 eggs, hard-boiled
- 2 slices bacon, cooked & divided
- 2 cheddar cheese slices, divided
- 4 tsp mayonnaise, divided
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Cut hard-boiled eggs lengthwise.
- Top 4 egg halves with mayo and arrange bacon and cheese slices on top.
- Microwave for 20-30 seconds, until cheese melts.
- Close with another 4 egg halves and secure with toothpicks.
- Sprinkle with black pepper and serve immediately.
Great meal prep item! Have your hard boiled eggs and bacon prepared and just gab your ingredients, pop in the microwave and go!
Amount Per Serving Calories 194Total Fat 15gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 208mgSodium 280mgCarbohydrates 1gNet Carbohydrates 1gFiber 0gSugar 1gProtein 12g
Each recipe lists how many servings it makes and the nutrition info provided is per serving. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Varying factors such as product types or brands purchased can change the nutritional information in any given recipe. To obtain the most accurate representation of the nutritional information in any given recipe, you should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe. You are solely responsible for ensuring that any nutritional information obtained is accurate.