Brownies have always been a great snack item to keep around the house. When we went keto I struggled to find a really authentic tasting brownie recipe. Some were too hard, some tastes funny, some just didn’t come out like a brownie at all. After discovering a “secret ingredient” to make my now famous Keto Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies I decided to apply that same logic to my brownies and BAM – the Keto Fudgy Brownies were born.
Making Keto Fudgy Brownies
Start off my preheating your oven to 350 degrees F and grease an 8×8 inch baking pan.
In a large bowl, whisk together the butter, sweetener, eggs and vanilla extract.
Then add in the almond flour, cocoa powder, gelatin, baking powder, and salt and whisk until well combined.
Spread the batter in the prepared baking pan. At this point if you prefer you can sprinkle 1/4 cup of chopped pecans or chopped walnuts on top (just be sure to adjust the macros of this recipe accordingly).
Bake for 20 minutes, until the edges are set but the center still seems a tiny bit wet.
Remove and let cool completely in the pan. I have also found that if you chill them in the fridge before cutting they come out extra great!
Be sure to let me know if you make these amazing brownies!
- 1/2 cup grass-fed butter, melted
- 2/3 cup So Nourished granular monk fruit sweetener
- 3 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup almond flour about 50g
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp grass-fed beef gelatin
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon Redmond sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and grease an 8x8 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the butter, sweetener, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Add the almond flour flour, cocoa powder, gelatin, baking powder, and salt and whisk until well combined. Stir in a little water at a time to thin the batter.
- Spread the batter in the prepared baking pan. (Optional: Sprinkle 1/3 cup chopped walnuts or chopped pecans across top).
- Bake 20 minutes, until the edges are set but the center still seems a tiny bit wet.
- Remove and let cool completely in the pan. Refrigerate before cutting for best results!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size1 brownie
Amount Per Serving Calories 120Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 65mgSodium 160mgCarbohydrates 13gNet Carbohydrates 1gFiber 1gSugar 0gSugar Alcohols 11gProtein 4g
Where does the nutrition info come from? The information is hand calculated for accuracy using my brand of ingredients. Net carb count excludes fiber, erythritol and monk fruit because these do not affect blood sugar in most people. This information is provided as a courtesy. Varying factors such as product brands purchased can change the nutritional information in any given recipe. To obtain the most accurate representation of the nutritional information in any given recipe, you should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe. You are solely responsible for ensuring that any nutritional information obtained is accurate.