My family absolutely loves cheesecake. I usually make my keto cheesecakes in all sorts of ways. New York Style, chocolate, cookie dough, among others. However, having a huge cheesecake to cut up and dish out every time can be tough. As a result, these Easy Mini Keto Cheesecake Bites were born.
What is so great about these Easy Mini Keto Cheesecake Bites?
These mini cheesecakes are perfect for grab-and-go, having with your morning fat burning coffee, or packing in lunch boxes. Plus they only take a few minutes to prepare before popping them in the oven. As a result of this recipe being so simple, you can double, triple or even quadruple it for easy batch cooking. That makes them perfect for large families and serving at parties too!
And, let’s be honest, if you love cheesecake how could you not love a recipe that has only 228 calories and 2.14g net carbs? Seriously, you can eat these cheesecake bites for breakfast without any guilt!These Easy Mini Keto Cheesecake Bites are the perfect for a snack, with a cup of coffee for breakfast or for packing in your family's lunch boxes. Click To Tweet
Tips to make perfect Cheesecake Bites
Most importantly, the biggest tip for making these Cheesecake Bites is to have all of your ingredients at or near room temperature. This makes it significantly easier to combine into a smooth, lump-free batter.
Another tip I learned when making full size cheesecakes is to allow them to cool down in the oven. Sudden changes in temperature are what result in cracking. So, once the cheesecake bites are done, just turn off the oven. Then crack open your oven door. Leave the cheesecake bites inside for one hour before transferring to the refrigerator.
Lastly, as they bake, do not open your oven door. The sudden change of temperature in the middle of baking will cause cracks as well.
- 3/4 cup fine almond flour
- 3 Tbsp grass-fed butter, melted
- 1 tbsp confectioners monk fruit
- 2 (8-ounce) bricks cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup confectioners monk fruit
- 1/4 cup organic heavy whipping cream, room temperature
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- First, remove all cold ingredients (cream cheese, eggs, heavy cream) from the refrigerator at least 30 minutes before beginning your recipe.
- Next, prepare the cupcake pan by fitting each muffin cup with foil liners. Alternatively, you can use 12 silicone baking cups.
Making The Crust:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Then, combine melted butter and sweetener in a mixing bowl, stirring together until the sweetener is dissolved. Add almond flour, stirring until the butter is absorbed and a dough is formed.
- Next divide the dough into 12 equal pieces. Then put one piece of dough in each muffin cup. Next, use your fingers to flatten the dough onto the bottom of the liner or baking cup.
- Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow it rest while you work on the filling.
Making The Filling:
- Add cream cheese and sweetener to a large bowl. Use a hand mixer to beat on low speed until smooth and creamy (about 1 minute).
- Next add heavy cream, lemon juice, and vanilla. Then beat on low speed until smooth, about 30 seconds, scraping down beaters as needed.
- Add the eggs, beating on low speed until just combined (about 30 seconds).
- At this point, if you are adding berries or chocolate chips, use a spatula to gently fold them into the batter until well-distributed.
- Lastly, evenly divide the batter among the muffin cups , filling all the way to the top. Flatten the surface with your spatula or a spoon.
Cooking & Cooling:
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Turn off oven and crack open door, leaving the mini cheesecakes in the oven to slowly come to room temperature.
- Finally, cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve chilled, with additional toppings of berries or chocolate syrup if desired.
You can also add 1/2 cup fresh berries to your mixture. In addition, you can add berries on top. Also you can use keto-friendly chocolate chips or drizzle your cheesecake bites with keto friendly chocolate syrup.
Note that the macros shown do not include any berries or other additions or toppings so adjust your nutrition calculations accordingly.
Yield12 Cheesecake Bites
Serving Size1 Cheesecake Bite
Amount Per Serving Calories 230Total Fat 22gSaturated Fat 11gTrans Fat 0gCholesterol 85mgSodium 190mgCarbohydrates 14gNet Carbohydrates 1gFiber .5gSugar 0gSugar Alcohols 13gProtein 5g
Each recipe lists how many servings it makes and the nutrition info provided is per serving. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Varying factors such as product types or brands purchased can change the nutritional information in any given recipe. To obtain the most accurate representation of the nutritional information in any given recipe, you should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe. You are solely responsible for ensuring that any nutritional information obtained is accurate.